I won’t write a whole story about how I came to find these zucchini muffins. All I know is that fall in Montana means there’s WAY too much zucchini to go around.
TL;DR – I got my hands on more zucchini than one stir fry could make and muffins sounded amazing.
I found this amazing muffin recipe from Pinch of Yum, adapted it slightly, and now here we are.
Recipe is below for ya. Enjoy these healthy-ish zucchini muffins!
- 2 Cups of Oats
- 8 Dates Pitted
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Real Maple Syrup
- 2 Cups of Shredded Zucchini (keep 1/4 Cup reserved on the side)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Dash of Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips (omit if you’re trying to keep these on the real healthy side)
- 1/4 Cup of Golden Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT reserved zucchini, chocolate chips and golden raisins, into a blender.
- Blend until a chunky batter forms.
- Add reserved zucchini, chocolate chips and golden raisins. Mix until incorporated.
- Grease muffin tin(s).
- Scoop about 1/4 Cup of batter per muffin.
- Top with a few chocolate chips if you’re feeling fancy.
- Bake for 15-19 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold!